 Space / 27530
Re: sea monkeys teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 04:19:13 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

p.s. - Get your dad to build some space stuff! :-)

I'll try but I won't get far

Why should *I* build space???

I shan't even dignify that with a response. :-P

I too am just taken aback by the way Nik managed to work the Sea Monkey head
into the Goldfish Warrior front canopy (bionicle mask).... so it's like the
little fellow is sort of *wearing* his craft!

Isn't that thing just sweet?!  I love it...coolest small moc I've seen in a
really long time.

-Chris