 Space / 27531
Re: new MOC: ED 209
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 04:24:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Peter Elzner wrote:
   out of the movie Robocop:
the future in law enforcement: the OCP police droid series 209
MOC-page

Pete, love the feet and legs of this guy. Cool toe pads. But I don’t like the way the studded look of the head/torso clashes with the relatively studless legs and arms. Maybe some tiles?

All in all tho, one of the best ed209s I’ve seen.