 Aquazone / 817
Re: sea monkeys teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:38:39 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Chris Maddison wrote:
In lugnet.aquazone, Nikolai Pieniazek wrote:
Hey... look at what i made:

the orange thing is a goldfish warrior, and the green thing is a swordfish
speedster. There is a sea monkey wedding (ahhh... sea monkey love) on the left .
This was on display at the roadshow in Chicago's Lincoln Park Zoo

here is the link to the one picture I have so far:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0308roadshow/p1010015.jpg

More coming soon!

Nik Pieniazek

Nik, I absolutely love the Goldfish Warrior - very clever indeed.  Like Felix
said, we need to see some soccer balls. :-)

Keep it up, and welcome!

-Chris

p.s. - Get your dad to build some space stuff! :-)

I'll try but I won't get far

Nikolai Pieniazek