 Aquazone / 812
Re: sea monkeys teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:09:03 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Nikolai Pieniazek wrote:
Hey... look at what i made:

the orange thing is a goldfish warrior, and the green thing is a swordfish
speedster. There is a sea monkey wedding (ahhh... sea monkey love) on the left .
This was on display at the roadshow in Chicago's Lincoln Park Zoo

here is the link to the one picture I have so far:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0308roadshow/p1010015.jpg

More coming soon!

Nik Pieniazek

Well,

what can I say? Pretty darned cool! I want to see closeups of the speedster!

Joe Meno (patiently waiting for more pix)
.space paparazzi!