 Aquazone / 818
Re: sea monkeys teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 01:10:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.aquazone, Nikolai Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.aquazone, Chris Maddison wrote:

Nik, I absolutely love the Goldfish Warrior - very clever indeed.  Like Felix
said, we need to see some soccer balls. :-)

p.s. - Get your dad to build some space stuff! :-)

I'll try but I won't get far

Why should *I* build space??? I don't need to! I've got a kid that can build
stuff like this:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/nik-seamonkeys/p1010039.jpg

Just be glad I'm not campaigning to get him to build trains, you guys... :-)
Keep pushing him to harass me about building space and I might. :-)

(Nik will be posting about these pics in more detail soon but I'm a bad dad,
stealing his thunder a bit with one pic... I just can't resist!).

I too am just taken aback by the way Nik managed to work the Sea Monkey head
into the Goldfish Warrior front canopy (bionicle mask).... so it's like the
little fellow is sort of *wearing* his craft!