 Star Wars / 16129
16128  |  16130
Subject:
ISD top and bottom ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:23:16 GMT

I am playing around with ideas for an ISD project.  My basic idea is studs on
top boxes that get gradually larger toward the inside of the "V".  To create the
outer "shell" I was going to waterfall a large number of plates to give the
appearance of the slope.  But, to do the project right, I decided I should
really have a single plate top & bottom much like lego's ISD.

I'd really like to hear some of your ideas for getting this done.  Feel free to
email me directly or continue the post.

Thanks,
Matt