 Star Wars / 16115
Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:18:25 GMT

Hey Count,

Great! When you first suggested this idea I was skeptical about how well it would work, but this is cool. The nose looks a little blocky when you look head-on, but better from above. You should also include some pictures of the transformation process to see how it goes from one to the other.

Bruce