 Technic / 11229
11228  |  11230
Subject:
How can you make the Pit Droid stand up? (Set 8000)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 13:37:54 GMT

Hello all,

I've had the Pit Droid for a good while, I played with it a lot and can't seem
to make him stand up by pressing his eyes: he keeps falling on his back. The
only way I can make him unfold is by holding his head with my hand while
pressing the button.

I tried with his tools, without his tools, arms extended backwards, forward, you
name it. Whenever I press the button, he inevitably falls on his back as he
unfolds!

Did I use the wrong rubber bands?

On a related subject, my Battle Droid doesn't stand up either, I need to hold
him in his back to make him unfold.