 Star Wars / 16149
Re: Hailfire/New MINI's in Canada?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 22:23:53 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Michael Jorgensen wrote:
Has anyone found the Hailfire Droid and trhe 4 new MINI sets at retail yet in
the Hamilton/Burling/Oakville/downtown Toronto area yet (Ontario, Canada).

Where ARE they already?

I did find 3 of the MINI's (not the Falcon) at Toy, Toy, Toys in the Eaton
Centre in Toronto but at $11.99 I thought they were about 2 buck more than they
should be.

These should have been readily available in July, yes?

Thx...

Michael,
Try Walmart - I have found all the minis (for $9.86CAD) at Brantford and St.
Catharines locations, as well as many other new sets - Orient Expedition,
Designer, Space, Skateboard, Basketball, World City, Harry Potter. Walmart seems
to be devoting more shelf space to this falls' lineup.

Regards,
Peter