 Space / 27290
Re: The Adventures of Timmy Skywhiner: Episode 1 - A New Dope
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:27:25 GMT

Refer to this post

I was very amused by Alexander’s reference to the SWK remix movie. It inspired the following image:

Jedi Timmy training with a double-bladed lightsaber

Btw, for those who care, Ghyslain finished his high-school year in a mental institution because of all the bad publicity the movie got him. Although I feel for his misfortune, I have to admit that it won’t stop me from laughing each time I see the video.
It’s a thing we’ve all done (pretending we’re Jedis kickind evil butts with a light saber), unfortunately, Ghyslain taped himself doing it and the tape was found and posted on the Internet by some bully at his high school.
You can see the original video along with dozens of spoofs here.

His story has made the news about everywhere in N. America and some people raised funds to buy this guy a iPod. There’s also a petition to make Ghyslain appear in SW Ep.3. Ghyslain’s parents are now suing the parents of the 4 kids who put the video on the web for 250k$. I hope they get that money so Ghyslain can laugh last !
Good luck G.
Terry