 Space / 27291
Re: 2 new hoverMOCs (ok, MOCs do not actually hover)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:37:07 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   Here’s a cople MOC’s i made in the last couple weeks. The first is an airspeeder I made with set 4098 High Fliers designer: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Hover-Wheeled-Vehicl/LongNoseSpeeder/longnosespeeder01.jpg (...01 to...07)

I have to be honest - this looks a bit weak. I know it is a limited piece build, and that’s good and all..

a minifig is a little too large to fit in the cockpit, but it looked really cool when it was done, so I recorded & shared it. I like the long nose dragster look.

I made this MOC from my Lego (more than bots)factory at work (during lunch of course): http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Hover-Wheeled-Vehicl/NoFrillsHoverbike/nofrillshoverbike01.jpg (...01 to ...06)

this is actually pretty nifty. a good use for that part!

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman
Eastern Block Cosmos Directorate, #1168