 Star Wars / *13598 (-100)
  Re: 7133 Canopy Woes

(...) It is the hinge peice. If you look at the hole in which the axle peice connects to while holding the hinge portion completely straight, you will notice that the + is slightly cocked. I have verified this with all my hinge peices while using (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Brickshelf down??

(...) I knew it...that was a stab in the dark, but it's the only thing that would prompt Kevin to rip the gallery out from under everyone. I'm thinking of a new MOC right now...it looks just like a gallows pole. >: I -Matt . (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  FAO Schwarz Goof

Was at the FAO Schwarz in Tysons Corner, VA Saturday (6/22). Usually don't buy there, but was checking out what they had while the wife shopped. Something must have happened in central shipping because all the 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuits had price (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  7133 Canopy Woes

Several people have commented on the poor fitting canopy to Zam’s speeder from 7133 (Bounty Hunter Pursuit). Has anyone worked out a fix for this? At least part of the problem with my particular set appears to be a hinge cylinder ((URL) in which the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Brickshelf down??

(...) In the FBTB.net forum I saw a post about some porn being on Brickshelf ( (URL) so I wonder if this prompted the change, it's a shame if this is the case. Hate for one idiot to ruin a good thing for the rest of us. jt (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf down??

I would like to know details too. Some of our images on Brickshelf and Geekshelf I haven't backed up this month. :( It would be a shame if someone was being jerk and spooling such a great service for all of us AFOL's. -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) Sekerak" (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf down??

(...) -Matt . (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf down??

(...) Kevin is making some changes to the gallery. (URL) .publish (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Brickshelf down??

I must have missed an announcement somewhere. In the event that I didn't, is anyone else having trouble accessing Brickshelf ? Pardon my ignorance if this is general knowledge...I've been at work the past few. -Matt (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

(...) Too bad s/he didn't take as much care in setting up the model itself - peeling stickers, gaps between parts. Sloppy. I bet they didn't even make sure the LEGO logos on the studs were all turned the same way. ;) Steve (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Scanning and printing copies of decals

I did that using my HP 970. I used some Epson 4x7 samples that I got for free and it really came out looking very good. I don't like to use stikers on my pieces. Ever since I was a kid I have not liked putting stickers on my pieces. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!! Me like! thanks for posting this! Gary Jeremy Scott <Copyright@cox.net> wrote in message news:Gxyq9v.Izw@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

(...) You can also just right-click and open in a new window. The new window comes up with scroll bars. Chris (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Scanning and printing copies of decals

I was wondering if anyone had had any success using a colour inkjet and glossy paper to scan the decals on sets like the 7191 rather than using the original stickers. What would be the best kind of glue to use on the paper? (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Will chrome pieces stay shiny?

How durable are these new chrome pieces? Will the colour fade to grey or flake off or anything over time? (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

I think that they are stickers also, Look, You can see the bottom of the chrome 4x12 slopy thingy where the stickers don't cover it. May the Brick be with you! * Tim * (...) ___...___ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

(...) Well I was talking about the part that is behind that. Under that back of the canopy. And I think those are just stickers on those chrome parts. So we should have a nice whole chrome slope. Dave (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Typo (was Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026)

One thing I noticed thanks to this super-sized pic is that there's a typo on the sticker on the display stand. The description of the engines is labeled "hyberdrive." Hopefully this gets fixed in the production run. -Andy (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mace Windu

(...) Actually, what I was stating, was that it wouldn't be very cool if Lego made a yellow one. After all, everyone else can be yellow for all I care, but I'd like mace windu like he is in the movie. It would just be kind of disappointing. ~Evan (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mace Windu

(...) Yes, I see that lego would have problems, I just wanted my mace windu, I'm trying to make the rescue scene on Genosea, without the arena stands though. ~Evan Butzlaff (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Removing printing from chromed elements

(...) Wow, some of you have really been looking at that image VERY carefully -- and yeah, you can see both stickers on that side lifting off. Thanks for the keen eyeballs. -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Kellogg's ATOC Clone Trooper Helmet - Ammended Link

Kellogg's ATOC Clone Trooper Helmet Kellogg's Clone Trooper Cereal Canadian Mail-in Offer See it at: (URL) Stranger to Danger Dark Knight (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Kellogg's Clone Trooper Mask

Reed & All, (...) (URL) to Star Wars Scott S. -- (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Kellogg's Clone Trooper Mask

Kellogg's Clone Trooper Mask Kellogg's Clone Trooper Cereal Canadian Mail-in offer See it at: (URL) Stranger to Danger Dark Knight (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Removing printing from chromed elements

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:Gy1uI3.Izz@lugnet.com... (...) I discussed this yesterday with some other people. Many of us believe that those are stickers on the 10026. Here's a good close shot of the right corner of (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10026...Price versus Parts

(...) Absolutely true. Go to any video store or comic book shop and ask yourself whether the "Special Edition" / "Widescreen" / "Director's Cut" / "foil cover" / "limited issue" versions are substantially more expensive than the regular version. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

(...) I agree with you Mark, that is almost definetly what they did. (...) I think/know the blighter is a technic 3x3 wheel hub. Look through your peices and find one, often they come in light gray or brown but I have some in yellow. they have an (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

(...) It's a technic wedge belt wheel. (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

(...) I think that piece is the same piece as the jedi starfighter 4x12 new slopy brick. It seems to be chromed, then printed with yellow and a blaster cannon port. Look closely, you can see the printing edge and the chrome sticking out from (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

(...) It's okay to rate sets you don't have. there are no rules about it. I don't own a Main Street set or a Statue of Liberty, but I've seen other people's and looked through the instructions, etc. So, if I feel I know enough to be "qualified" to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

(...) ....don't forget the atleast 1 50% dampener vote. That way at least every set in the LUGNET database is at least guaranteed not to get a perfect 100% rating. Benjamin Medinets (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

(...) I think it is. I've rated a few sets I don't own (but not many). As far as I know, there is no standard protocol to rating sets; it's a non-scientific system, so people use whatever criteria they want to rate them. Including at least one (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

(...) Naw, just pretend the droid has grey markings at those points. (...) I don't have the part handy - does it have Technic axle slots in it, the way the cylinders do? If so there ought to be a way. (...) I've never seen a non-grey one, but that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

(...) Sorry, maybe it's my fault, I was the first to rate it. I thought it was OK to rate any set - the inventory is independent. --Bill. (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10026...Price versus Parts

I fully agree with you in every way Keith, both on the price increase and Christmas list material *<: )D (santa hehheh) (...) snip May the Brick be with you * Tim * ___...___ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

(...) Yup, thats definetly what I think. grey conflix way to much with white They might have been able to achieve swiveling with (...) You sure they have all been grey? I seem to remember having a white one...I'll have to look in to that. I don't (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

Frank, I had the same issue, but as always there is a way around. If your using IE, right-click the picture and select "Save As...", choosing a location that you'll remember where you saved it too (I chose my desktop). Once its saved, use exploder (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10026...Price versus Parts

While I don't particularily like the price increase, I think it is smart on Lego's part. The number of *drooling* posts is staggering. Surely Lego anticipated that? That being said, knowing that many many collectors will purchase the set, almost (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

(...) As far as I know, every 2x2 Turntable top has been gray. This really would have been the time to change that. . .the functionality of having the astromech head swivel is nice, but the gray destroys the visual effect. They might have been able (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

(...) Why are people rating this set already? I thought you are only supposed to rate sets that you have. Mark (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jabba's Sail Barge and Episode 2 customs

(...) The Sail Barge is awesome, like all of your stuff. Now for the requisite SW geek nitpick: At the time of the battle on the Sail Barge, Luke was not wearing the black glove on his hand. That's when it was blasted. Jeff J (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

(...) Interesting picture, unfortunately it doesn't pop up in a window with a scroll bar, so I can only see the top half by moving the window around. Frank (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

(...) Thanks for the huge picture. I think I may have spoted a new peice. Atleast one that I havent seen before. If you look at the slope part under the whole conopy. It seems to be a 2x9 multi angle slope. We wont know for sure untill we get are (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

(...) LOL, we must have too much time on our hands John, I tried to do the same thing and no where did I find a reflection of the photographer :) jt (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NEW MOC: Bespin Duel

Thanks a lot, guys. Much appreciated. I agree with George and Bruce; we barely see any "location" MOCs at all and even less from ESB. I'll start work on some other parts of the duel pretty soon. Jason- I probably would've had this MOC out about a (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

Interesting to see such a detailed closeup. The photographer was obviously very careful - chrome surfaces like that are great places to go looking for pictures of the photographer, and he(she) is nowhere to be found. JB (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

(...) IMO, such a picture is useless - it doesn't fit on my screen (1600x1200 - the image is close to double that!). Especially since the guide picture popup doesn't enable scrollbars. Maybe we should change that? On Windows (which I'm forced to use (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.db.scans)

  Mega high-res Picture of 10026

I just got permission to use some pictures of 10026. It includes a very high res pic that may not tell you much more of anything, but for a limited time, it'll be the pic in the LUGNET Set Database: (URL) I'll swap in a normal-res version, because (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10026...Price versus Parts

(...) Hey, yeah, there are some other parts in there that are usefull to aren't there? I haven't seen much potential for anything but the chrom...I'm a mecha guy and thus don't yet have any real use for the curvy parts (maybe when someone else does (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10026...Price versus Parts

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

This model is very nice, I can't justify it's price just due to the chrome. The Vintage Aircraft two for 10% off deal seems a better purchase at this time. I couldn't really justify the price of the Blockade Runner either, so I suppose this isn't (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10026...Price versus Parts

I would pay double the old price for 3033's also. But it seems to me that the value associated with that purhcase is far greater than that of the 10026. If TLC released a tub of all chrome technic parts, that is a different story all together. :) (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10026...Price versus Parts

Heck, I'd pay double the old price for 3033s even without any chrome plated parts. But just imagine a chrome plated tub full of juicy new chrome plated technic parts ... drool ... let me get my cheque book JB - happy lab rat (Sorry to be a bit off (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10026...Price versus Parts

I have to agree with you here Tim. Since the parts used in the stand are also used in lots of other sets, that certainly wouldn't justify doubling the price. Also, the rare chrome parts doesn't add that much value to the set unless you are (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10026...Price versus Parts

Ahhhhhhh...so we are just the lab rats of this whole process.........I wonder whats next....some more sets with raised prices and rare pieces? <scary James Bond like music in the background.....> (...) May the Brick be with you * Tim * ___...___ GET (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10026...Price versus Parts

IMO, no. Most of the increase in parts goes to the display stand anyway, right? and can it really cost $20 more to manufacture probably less than (help me out here) 2 dozen chrome parts? No lego is simply asking more cause they know psychopaths like (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10026...Price versus Parts

But I just realized there would be no modification in production process, cuz they' have been doing chrome for a while, just not on a grand scale. This is the stuff that would be neat to have answered by a Lego rep. -Matt . (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10026...Price versus Parts

(...) If you look at the gold disk from the Millenium Throwbot/Slizer, the bottom is tan. This fits in with the "the parts have to be made specially for chrome". I think they need new moulds as well to account for the thickness of the coating, but I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10026...Price versus Parts

(...) Pardon my cynicism Greg, but TLC has hit their bullseye dead center. As I mentioned in a previous post, I believe 10026 is a product of clever timing and research, and we are once again the lab rats. That's fine with me, as I don't object to (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  10026...Price versus Parts

I am curious what the general opinion is about the significant price increase of this set. It seems to me that the increase is rather high compared to the part count of the set. Are the chrome parts enough to justify the price of the set? Thanks for (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

Making a minifig model out of this one should not be difficult by mixing it with 7141... (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner

(...) Actually, it took me longer to actually build the set IRL than it did to model in LDraw format. There's a lot of repeatativeness and mirrored parts, LDrawing it went pretty quick (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:GxyKL8.1zy@lugnet.com... (...) WOW! That must have taken ages to put into LDraw format - I think that set is one that has taken me the longest to build IRL so far (I think the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

(...) Oh, alrighty. (...) Yeah I spose so, good point. :-) -Geordan- (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

SSS...SSSCCC...CCCHH...W...WWWEEE EEE...EEETTT...TTT!!!...!!! I can not wait! It's a shame I can only count 12 chrome peices though (please say there are more i can't see)...Also IMHO, lego took the easy way out when making that cockpit, and they (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

*ahem* YYYYYYEEE...EEESSS.....S!!!...!!! !!!...!!! *hrm* Dave (hoping against hope that an all-chrome Amidala Queen's Cruiser is in the works) "Jeremy Scott" <Copyright@cox.net> wrote in message news:Gxyq9v.Izw@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official 10026 pics

Niii...iiiccc...ccce...ee!!!!!!!! those new chromium (sp?) peices will sure add some flavor to future creations, espicially the cones, for me at least. On the downside though, I think Lego took the easy way out when designing the canopy IMHO. Does (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

(...) Not really trying to debate anything, just responding to your "I don't understand why people had to steal FBTB's thunder on this one" post. I guess my point is who really cares who makes the announcement first, it's not like anyone gains (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hi here!

I don't know if you noticed or not Eric, but each time I replyed to your message it would start a new thread. Do you or anyone else out there have an idea why, or am I just going to have to live with this disfunction of my e-mail service/lugnet? (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

I'm not sure whether you took what I said literally or your debating what I said...but anyways... (...) They get to make a official announment on their site about a new product. How is that not "thunder." -Geordan- (...) snip (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

(...) I'm as disappointed as I expected to be. As a must-have-SW-LEGO collector I will certainly get one, but only one. $40 is way too much for the same size ship. Sure, it is 'affordable' as a fancy model compared to the $200 RBR, but $20 extra for (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official 10026 pics

(...) YES!! Another maze!!! Coo.OoOoOooo.ooOLLL! I love it!! ;)~ (...) I am loving the new chrome parts! But do you think they will put out more ep1 sets? If it means chrome and mazes - then I sure hope they do! Maybe now I can do something with the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official 10026 pics

(...) Well, scans of stickers are technically a copyright infringement. TLC happens to be pretty lenient about publishing scans of their instructions and whatnot, but they have never expressly licensed anyone to do so (well, perhaps they have now (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Official 10026 pics

(...) Ben's poor word choice aside (never such a thing as a 'nice accusation ;) ) and the idea that I mostly agree with him... Can we please, for the love of all things brickish, not let this particular issue cause a heated debate? IMHO, there have (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

(...) Ahh, ok - I forgot about the Blockade Runner. Nearly all Starwars sets were in the 71xx number range (including the UCS sets), so I thought 10026 seemed peculiar. -Bryan (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official 10026 pics

(...) sticker scans posted, and have somebody else with stickers criticizing how you obtained them... I think no one is discrediting your great news....you did post the information first. Just because someone else posted pictures first, doesn't mean (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official 10026 pics

(...) I have to agree with Dan on this one...IMHO, TLC knows exactly what they're doing. I was just reading a post which equated LUGNET'ers to little white mice in a big, big maze. A fresh nugget of cheese was just placed in a distant corridor...and (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official 10026 pics

(...) I defenitly agree that people shouldn't be looking for pics avaialble on LEGO. However, I can't help wonder why is it that LEGO can't withhold the pictures of new products until they're announced? I mean, it's not difficult (technically) to (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official 10026 pics

What it means is that I become thoroughly agitated with someone who has to go snooping around for pics; sooner or later LEGO won't announce anything because they know that images will get out before they want them out. So which do you want - the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

August. see the official announcement at www.fbtb.net ~just your neighborhood lugneter, Jeremy Scott (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

"FBTB's thunder"? How do you figure that? And since when is it about the "thunder"? jt (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official 10026 pics

(...) be associated with LUGNET[2]? Jude [1] I hope it does [2] (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

(...) Yes! More silver bricks! Those technic hubs and wing pieces are especially nice. I wonder if there is enough chrome to make a silver space cruiser now? We've got the siver antenna, wing pieces, bricks for the walls, and the 3x3 cones will (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Official 10026 pics

Well, the pics I have onsite now (including a large high res image) were not taken illegally from a LEGO server . . . (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

Dang, I don't understand why people had to steal FBTB's thunder on this one...but anyway, That is beautiful! I'm definitely going to snatch one up once I get the money. All those slopes and wedges look very enticing, the chrome looks awesome and the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

(...) Anytime we can get a new color, it's a good thing... <grin> I forsee a LOT of MOC Technic vehicles with chrome hubs coming very soon! JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

When is this thing coming out!? Dave. (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

(...) It's one of the numbers in the LEGO Direct portion of the set number scheme. Like 10000 Guarded Inn or 10019 Blockade Runner. James (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

(...) Thanks for pointing these out Jeremy. Looks nice...but I think $39.99 (if that is the price) is way to much. Looks to me like someone said, after they came out with the new slopes, "we should have used these on the [original] Naboo Fighter". (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10026 Special Edition Naboo Starfighter (pictures)

(...) It seems a bit SMALL dosn't it? Its smaller then the regular one... but its $40! Does it really take 20 more $ to add some chrome pieces? I just can't use my 3.50 a week allowance on this... my $40 can be better spent. John Kruer (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

(...) Looks pretty cool, but that set number is awfully strange to me... -Bryan (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

(...) Looks like a nice model, the chrome looks sweet, but ughhh, I hate those new slope elements. Theres just something about them thats looks too juniorized (IMHO)... Joe (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

Jeremy & All, (...) Wow, that is sweet looking, I love the chrome. : ) That is what the original should have looked like. Look for lots of minifig changes on this one. Scott S. -- (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10026 -- PICTURES --

Hi @ll, here comes a picture link: (URL) found at brickshelf's recent updates. Cool set, I must addmit! Regards, HoMa (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10026 Special Edition Naboo Starfighter (pictures)

(...) [snip] Rick Churchill has them uploaded at Brickshelf: (URL) hubs will look quite cool under a car or truck, but the rest of the parts is not sooo usefull as I can recognize it now.... Leg Godt Ben (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10026 -- PICTURES --

Hi @ll, here comes a picture link: (URL) found at brickshelf's recent updates. Cool set, I must addmit! Regards, HoMa (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

(URL) my pics, not my folder, but everyone go see them, ooooh chrome! Thanks LD! ~just your neighboorhood luneter, Jeremy Scott (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  10019 Rebel Blockade Runner

I just finished modekking this set in LDraw. I'll be posting it to my website, www.pobursky.com, this evening (~2100 EST). All the parts are there except 2 patterned parts: The 4x4 radar dish and the 2x2 round tile with hatch pattern. -Orion (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building Instructions Portal Updates and FAQs

(...) At this point, there isn't an edit mechanism... I'm hoping to add that (which would require a user login/management system) after I have gotten everything else running 100% solid. For the time being, the best way to get that fixed is to (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Building Instructions Portal Updates and FAQs

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Hey Jake, is it possible to edit a submitted link? I'd like to categories my instruction links under the "Buildings" subcategory since it didn't exist when I originally added them. Kevin ---...--- NEW tan facade (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact