 Star Wars / 13509
Re: 10026 Special Edition Naboo Starfighter (pictures)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:38:20 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.starwars, John Rudy writes:
Please Note:  This is copied from www.fbtb.com
10026 SE Naboo Starfighter

[snip]

Rick Churchill has them uploaded at Brickshelf:

Chrome hubs will look quite cool under a car or truck, but the rest of the
parts is not sooo usefull as I can recognize it now....

Leg Godt

Ben

It seems a bit SMALL dosn't it?  Its smaller then the regular one... but its
$40!  Does it really take 20 more $ to add some chrome pieces?  I just can't
use my 3.50 a week allowance on this... my $40 can be better spent.

John Kruer