 Star Wars / 13510
Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:41:48 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeremy Scott writes:

Not my pics, not my folder, but everyone go see them, ooooh chrome!

Thanks LD!

~just your neighboorhood luneter,
Jeremy Scott

Thanks for pointing these out Jeremy.
Looks nice...but I think $39.99 (if that is the price) is way to much. Looks
to me like someone said, after they came out with the new slopes, "we should
have used these on the [original] Naboo Fighter". So they re-did it.

The chrome looks neat, but what else would one use it for? There really
isn't enough of it.

Thanks again for posting the link.

Best,
Jonathan (who will wait for a clearance sale)