 Star Wars / 13531
Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 22:46:27 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Geordan Hankinson writes:
I'm not sure whether you took what I said literally or your debating what I
said...but anyways...

In lugnet.starwars, James Trobaugh writes:

"FBTB's thunder"? How do you figure that? And since when is it about the
"thunder"?

They get to make a official announment on their site about a new product.
How is that not "thunder."

Not really trying to debate anything, just responding to your "I don't
understand why people had to steal FBTB's thunder on this one" post.

I guess my point is who really cares who makes the announcement first, it's
not like anyone gains anything from posting the information first (other
than bragging rights). So I don't care if I read the "unofficial"
announcement or the "official" one, I'm just glad to have the info.

jt