 Star Wars / 13513
Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:55:04 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Looks nice...but I think $39.99 (if that is the price) is way to much. Looks
to me like someone said, after they came out with the new slopes, "we should
have used these on the [original] Naboo Fighter". So they re-did it.

The chrome looks neat, but what else would one use it for? There really
isn't enough of it.

Anytime we can get a new color, it's a good thing...  <grin>

I forsee a LOT of MOC Technic vehicles with chrome hubs coming very soon!

JohnG, GMLTC