 Star Wars / 13516
Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:26:47 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeremy Scott writes:

Yes!  More silver bricks!  Those technic hubs and wing pieces
are especially nice.  I wonder if there is enough chrome to make
a silver space cruiser now?

We've got the siver antenna, wing pieces, bricks for the walls,
and the 3x3 cones will probably substitute for the 4x4's.

We still need a 3x6x1 slope, the front laser cannon piece,
some 1x4 hinges, the tail fin piece and the brackets that
hold the engines on.  And some plates.

KL