 General / 37220
Re: Building Instructions Portal Updates and FAQs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 14:18:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Wilson writes:
Jake McKee wrote in message ...

Continuing to work on the Building Instruction Portal, I have fixed a few
bugs, added a few features, and planned a few more. I have included a few
details on these updates towards the bottom of this post, if you are
interested. Thanks to everyone for the terrific suggestions. I will work on
those as soon as I can.

Hey Jake, is it possible to edit a submitted link? I'd like to categories my
instruction links under the "Buildings" subcategory since it didn't exist
when I originally added them.

At this point, there isn't an edit mechanism... I'm hoping to add that
(which would require a user login/management system) after I have gotten
everything else running 100% solid.

For the time being, the best way to get that fixed is to navigate to the
your link, and click the "Report Error" link. Fill out the form and tell me
what needs changed. I will fix it manually.

Thanks!
Jake

---
Jake McKee