 General / 37214
Re: Building Instructions Portal Updates and FAQs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 03:24:50 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:

Continuing to work on the Building Instruction Portal, I have fixed a few
bugs, added a few features, and planned a few more.

Planned a few new features or bugs(1)? ;)  Now seriously, great site
Jake!  Looks like I am going to have to dig up some old ldraw files and
finish them and submit them.  Can't wait for the thumbnail feature to be
added.

Again really really cool!

PS: Are these posts about the Building Instructions Portal going into the
right news groups?

Yes, but it would be useful to post a follow-up group. I trimmed this to
.general if that is ok.

-chris

1- just saying this since i'm coding a site to gather (non-lego)
information in a similar format right now, and I am tending to produce
more bugs than features....