 General / 37216
Re: Building Instructions Portal Updates and FAQs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 05:18:35 GMT

Jake McKee wrote in message ...

Continuing to work on the Building Instruction Portal, I have fixed a few
bugs, added a few features, and planned a few more. I have included a few
details on these updates towards the bottom of this post, if you are
interested. Thanks to everyone for the terrific suggestions. I will work on
those as soon as I can.

Hey Jake, is it possible to edit a submitted link? I'd like to categories my
instruction links under the "Buildings" subcategory since it didn't exist
when I originally added them.

Kevin
NEW tan facade kit, 427 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-tfac.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: