 Star Wars / 13549
Re: 10026...Price versus Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:33:22 GMT

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:02:05 GMT "John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com>
writes:
Heck, I'd pay double the old price for 3033s even without any chrome
plated
parts.

You would? I don't know if I would, but, then again I never got the
original fighter so I didn't have the joy of it's parts (dang huh?)

But just imagine a chrome plated tub full of juicy new chrome plated
technic
parts ... drool ... let me get my cheque book

Stop...<slober>... The idea of it is...<drool>...to much...<heavy
breathing>...Control...<gasp>...yourself....Tim...There we go (sorry
about that, but the idea of a bucket o' chrome is too much...imagine what
could be built...)

JB - happy lab rat

(Sorry to be a bit off topic)

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Rice writes:
No lego is simply asking more
cause they know psychopaths like me will pay more for chrome parts • they
can't get anywhere else. The old rule of selling stuff: its only • worth as
much as you can get someone to pay for it, and in this canse, Lego • can
get some people to pay alot for it.

May the Brick be with you
               * Tim *

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.