 Star Wars / 13534
Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 05:09:03 GMT

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait!
It's a shame I can only count 12 chrome peices though (please say there
are more i can't see)...Also IMHO, lego took the easy way out when making
that cockpit, and they made the turning part of the turntable that the R2
unit is on the wrong color (should be white, not grey, again, IMO)

May the Brick be with you
               * Tim *

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:08:19 GMT "Jeremy Scott" <Copyright@cox.net>