 Star Wars / 13563
Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:28:23 GMT

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:26:55 GMT TWS Garrison
<tgarrisBASSo@ISmath.BESTpurdue.edu> writes:
On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, Tim Rice wrote:

Also IMHO, lego took the easy way out when making that cockpit, • and they
made the turning part of the turntable that the R2 unit is on the • wrong
color (should be white, not grey, again, IMO)

As far as I know, every 2x2 Turntable top has been gray.  This
really
would have been the time to change that. . .the functionality of
having
the astromech head swivel is nice, but the gray destroys the visual
effect.

Yup, thats definetly what I think. grey conflix way to much with white

They might have been able to achieve swiveling with
something
involving Technic pins. . .hmm. . .

You sure they have all been grey? I seem to remember having a white
one...I'll have to look in to that. I don't know how they would have done
something w/pins, though I porbably could figure out how to with time
(and if its not possible lego would have used a new part, of course)

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/

May the Brick be with you
               * Tim *

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.