 Star Wars / 13562
Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:19:35 GMT

Frank,

I had the same issue, but as always there is a way
around.

If your using IE, right-click the picture and select
"Save As...", choosing a location that you'll remember
where you saved it too (I chose my desktop). Once its
saved, use exploder (er, explorer) to browse to where
you saved it and double click the file. It should open
in its own window, with scrollbars.

This, obviously, is assuming you're running Win-doze.
I believe Netscape, both on Linux and Mac, have the
same capability.

YMMV

--Jack
AFOL, St. Louis

--- Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:
LUGNET Admin wrote:

I just got permission to use some pictures of • 10026. It includes a very high
res pic that may not tell you much more of • anything, but for a limited time,
it'll be the pic in the LUGNET Set Database:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10026

Later, I'll swap in a normal-res version, because
this is like 1MB

Interesting picture, unfortunately it doesn't pop up
in a window with a
scroll bar, so I can only see the top half by moving
the window around.

Frank