 Star Wars / 13522
Re: Official 10026 pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 19:26:10 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Dan Boger writes:

However, I can't help wonder why is it that LEGO can't withhold the
pictures of new products until they're announced?  I mean, it's not
difficult (technically) to have files unavailable...  Even if you say they
want to put it on the live server for testing (which is why people have test
servers!), no reason to LEAVE them active after the test, right?

I have to agree with Dan on this one...IMHO, TLC knows exactly what they're
doing.  I was just reading a post which equated LUGNET'ers to little white
mice in a big, big maze.  A fresh nugget of cheese was just placed in a
distant corridor...and we all smell it.  I really like the new find, the
pics, and the anticipation of its release.  I'll buy one!

10026 must be a pre-cursor to more chrome.  There are three potential sets
in mind:  Royal Starship (Ep1), Royal Cruiser (Ep2), Senator Padme's
personal ship (Ep2).  I think I'm stating the obvious here.

-Matt

.