 Star Wars / 13523
Re: Official 10026 pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 19:43:57 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé writes:
Well, the pics I have onsite now (including a large high res image) were not
taken illegally from a LEGO server . . .

http://www.fbtb.net

I must say that that isn't a nice accusation to say.  It would be like having
sticker scans posted, and have somebody else with stickers criticizing how
you obtained them...

I think no one is discrediting your great news....you did post the information
first.  Just because someone else posted pictures first, doesn't mean they
"were snooping" around.  I think this is an out of line accusation, on your
part.

Sure, your site is great and has up-to-the-minute stuff...but don't degrade
others who are just as ambitious and enthusiastic about the brick.

Benjamin Medinets