 Star Wars / 13541
Re: 10026...Price versus Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:03:04 GMT

the Bounty Hunter Persuit set.  Flip one over and you'll notice that the
bottom is not chrome, it's white.  This may imply that an addtional step in
production is taken to coat the pieces with chrome.  This process is
If you look at the gold disk from the Millenium Throwbot/Slizer, the bottom
is tan. This fits in with the "the parts have to be made specially for
chrome". I think they need new moulds as well to account for the thickness
of the coating, but I could be wrong.