 Star Wars / 13547
Re: 10026...Price versus Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:11:36 GMT

I would pay double the old price for 3033's also.  But it seems to me that
the value associated with that purhcase is far greater than that of the
10026.

If TLC released a tub of all chrome technic parts, that is a different story
all together.  :)  (can't stop droooooooling!)

Greg

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message
Heck, I'd pay double the old price for 3033s even without any chrome • plated
parts.

But just imagine a chrome plated tub full of juicy new chrome plated • technic
parts ... drool ... let me get my cheque book

JB - happy lab rat

(Sorry to be a bit off topic)

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Rice writes:
No lego is simply asking more
cause they know psychopaths like me will pay more for chrome parts they
can't get anywhere else. The old rule of selling stuff: its only worth as
much as you can get someone to pay for it, and in this canse, Lego can
get some people to pay alot for it.