 Star Wars / 13588
Re: Scanning and printing copies of decals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:13:47 GMT

I did that using my HP 970.  I used some Epson 4x7 samples that I got for
free and it really came out looking very good.  I don't like to use stikers
on my pieces.  Ever since I was a kid I have not liked putting stickers on
my pieces.

In lugnet.starwars, David Stonestreet writes:
I was wondering if anyone had had any success using a colour inkjet and
glossy paper to scan the decals on sets like the 7191 rather than using
the original stickers.

What would be the best kind of glue to use on the paper?