 Off-Topic / Fun / 2144
Re: The Lepanadat project (Was: Idea: How starting ... Lego piece naming convention?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 22:54:11 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

In lugnet.db.brictionary, John Neal writes:
-John "I am my twin brother's keeper" Neal

Is that your evil twin brother?  :-,

Well, I don't know what Tom looks like, but if he is devilishly
handsome, yes;-)

-John

Cheers,
- jsproat