 Database / Brictionary / 12
Re: The Lepanadat project (Was: Idea: How starting ... Lego piece naming convention?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 04:41:12 GMT

In lugnet.db.brictionary, John Neal writes:
Tom?  Tom?  Oh *there* you are.  Now come here this instant!  I'm sorry guys.
Sometimes Tom gets out of his yard (.pun) and wanders through the neighboring
NGs-- he's harmless really.  Come on, Tom: Now!  Ever since that nasty • business in
.qotd a while back, we can't let him out anywhere:-(  Okay, now that's better.
Now get back home to .pun!

Dang. I stay away for one whole day and the brown bricks hit the fan!

Again, people, I apologize for Tom's behavior.  He
will be punnished severly.....oh, I AM sorry... uh, old keyboard and • all...please
carry on in your nice new Pedantic..er Lepandat group....uh Bbye.

Hey, IMO, why pick a strange acronym when a pun will do better?

-John "I am my twin brother's keeper" Neal

Yeah, kinda like Capt. Kirk's evil twin: "Where's the brandy? Gimme Sorian
brandy!!"

Tom McDonald wrote:

How about a Lego piecesaurus or bricksaurus?

Just a thought. Maybe not a good one either.

-Tom McD.
when replying, be sure to tune for the TV special on the history of spamcake
Tuesday night at 8 GMT on BBC2.

Um, sorry to let you all down, but I've been informed that the spamcake TV
special has been postponed indefinitely. However, BBC2 will be running in its
place "The History and Evolution of the Stovepipe" which promises to be
positively riveting.

-Tom McD.
when replying, note that spamcake is *not* UL listed.