 Database / Brictionary / 11
Re: The Lepanadat project (Was: Idea: How starting ... Lego piece naming convention?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 10:28:06 GMT

Tom?  Tom?  Oh *there* you are.  Now come here this instant!  I'm sorry guys.
Sometimes Tom gets out of his yard (.pun) and wanders through the neighboring
NGs-- he's harmless really.  Come on, Tom: Now!  Ever since that nasty business in
.qotd a while back, we can't let him out anywhere:-(  Okay, now that's better.
Now get back home to .pun!  Again, people, I apologize for Tom's behavior.  He
will be punnished severly.....oh, I AM sorry... uh, old keyboard and all...please
carry on in your nice new Pedantic..er Lepandat group....uh Bbye.

-John "I am my twin brother's keeper" Neal

Tom McDonald wrote:

How about a Lego piecesaurus or bricksaurus?

Just a thought. Maybe not a good one either.

-Tom McD.
when replying, be sure to tune for the TV special on the history of spamcake
Tuesday night at 8 GMT on BBC2.