 CAD / Development / 2236
Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 19:36:40 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

On Tue, 6 Jul 1999 15:13:50 GMT, Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:

What I would like to see for a pictorial reference would have two types
of pictures. One would be pictures of groups of similar parts (and a
part might appear in more than one picture). The other would be a
catalog sorted both by standard name, and function (in this 2nd listing,
again, a part might show up more than once). Pictures should probably be
links, or the catalog should be broken into small pages (one of the
pictorial catalogs out there causes problems with my browsers, probably
because of all the memory used, it also takes forever to load).

Are you having problems with the pages I put up at
<http://home.att.net/~partsref/>?

Actually it was Lutz Uhlmann's Part Reference (at
http://titan.informatik.uni-bonn.de/~uhlmann/partlst.html).

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com