 General / 5276
Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 18:57:33 GMT

[Newsgroups snipped to lugnet.general.  This thread doesn't belong in
lugnet.db.inv or lugnet.cad.*.  I flipped a coin, and went with *.general
instead of *.admin.database]

On Tue, 6 Jul 1999 07:49:41 GMT, "Selçuk <teyyareci>"