 CAD / Development / 2275
Re: Secret LUGNET areas, ldraw image databases, (was piece naming conventions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 21:23:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Robert Munafo writes:
Gee, thanks Todd -- I didn't even know about http://www.lugnet.com/ldraw/
because there is no link to it from the LUGNET home page!

That's actually an obsolete URL, back from when some various options were
being looked at for how to partition the .cad.dat ng hierarchy.  Some of the
data is left behind there, so the new code formats it the new way.  I'll go
wipe that out/away.

The URL  http://www.lugnet.com/ldraw/parts/  is still non-obsolete, however,
but it's not actively being updated.  That was put there when Tom S. put up
80 megs of images one day (at work) but needed more space.  He said I could
grab copies of the images to host, and I made a little (crude) range-display
thing for it.

How many other secret LUGNET pages are there?

I don't know...they're secret.  ;-)

--Todd