 CAD / Development / 2269
Re: Parts Database (Was: Idea: ... Lego piece naming convention?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:41:58 GMT

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:29:18 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss)
wrote:

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999 10:43:25 GMT, Tore Eriksson
<tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> wrote:

Why not add some new meta-commands?

How about a 0 IMAGE meta-command, for those parts which are not-yet coded?
That way, we could supply a URL for all parts, and the image could come
from any source.

Of course, it might make more sense to have that particular item as a
column in a relational database, but either way would be workable.

Steve