 Administrative / Database / 326
Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 23:50:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Gary R. Istok writes:
[...]
Maybe a piece Lexicon/Glossary would make a great addition to LUGNET.

As they say in Canada, Minnesota, and Maine, "O-ya, it's been parta da plan
since day one."  :-)  Lots of little prototypes and mock-ups and discussions
here and there.  Sill a ways off from fruition, though.  But I think it's
one of the very most interesting parts of all.

More background:
   http://www.lugnet.com/admin/database/?n=325

Gary, what do you think of the name "Brictionary"?

--Todd