 Administrative / Database / 313
Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 07:49:41 GMT

Actually subject line says all. How about making a move about it? Many
efforts ongoing around the community requires this. The first examples that
come to mind are piece auctions, set inventory database and Lego CAD
studies. We have already several half-agreed standards, like Ldraw lib and
Auczilla names, but isn't there a real and (starting to be) urgent need for
a universal naming convention?

What 's your opinions?

Todd? What about a dedicated news group for voting and so? Just like faq ng?

Selçuk