 Database / Brictionary / 17
Re: Newsgroup for this (was Re: The Bricktionary project)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 03:25:13 GMT

What's this all about?
You guys playing hide and seek in here?
Adam

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jul 1999 00:57:51 GMT, Tore Eriksson
<tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> wrote:

Hehe, I found you! 8-)

I actually had something to say in reply to Jim's message, but I posted it
incorrectly once (defaulted the Newsgroup field), so I canceled and
reposted, but didn't paste in the earlier text.  Oh, well.

Steve