 Database / Brictionary / 18
17  |  19
Subject:
Interesting part variation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 01:23:20 GMT

I just noticed that the treasure chest (parts 4738 and 4739) comes in two
variations. One (which appears older based on the fact that my current sets
have the other variation) has a smaller hinge pins and holes. The lid with
the smaller pins will fit on either base. The lid with the smaller pins also
falls off much easier, and stays on the base with the larger holes almost as
well as its matching base with smaller holes.

Frank