 Database / Brictionary / 13
Re: part database issues I have had to deal with
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:40:10 GMT

In lugnet.db.brictionary, Robert Munafo writes:
I have just posted my current parts list in the message:
http://www.lugnet.com/db/inv/?n=124

It might be of interest to this discussion group because it illustrates how to
deal with several issues I had to overcome when I started dealing with parts
identification (which I was doing just for inventory purposes).

- Robert Munafo

Hello Robert,

Thanks for your list and your comments about identification of the pieces. It
is very interesting. I have copied the names you used for the parts to my
computer and will add them to the names I already have for parts, but that will
take some time. As for the identification you use: I haven't started with
making devisions by category or making standard names yet for the Lepanadat
project, but I think your comments will be useful when I'm ready to start with
that.

Sybrand Bonsma
Lepanadat (LEgo Parts Names Database):
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/lepanadat/lepandat.html