 Database / Brictionary / 15
Re: part database issues I have had to deal with
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 20:13:05 GMT

In lugnet.db.brictionary, Sybrand Bonsma writes:
Thanks for your list and your comments about identification of the pieces. It
is very interesting. I have copied the names you used for the parts to my
computer and will add them to the names I already have for parts, but that • will
take some time. [...]

It might be obvious, but I'll just point out that most of those names either
come from the technica registry:

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/t_registry.html

or from the LDraw image catalog at:

http://home.att.net/~partsref/index.html

and as you can see I rearranged the words to eliminate the awkward use of
commas. So you probably want to include the original names as well.

- Robert Munafo