 Off-Topic / Fun / 2145
Re: A young start?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 23:12:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:
Hmmm.  My 2nd grade teacher wondered on my final report card, "shouldn't
he be on medication?":-p

Have Have the the drugs drugs taken taken effect effect yet? yet?

And that was back before the wonder drug Ritalin ('68).

Hmm, some wonder drug.  :-)  This is interesting:

   http://www.blockcenter.com/book.htm

especially the part about kids grinding up their Ritalin tablets into a
powder and snorting it.  If the facts there are straight, I'll say it -sure-
does sound like a wonder drug!  :-)

So why is hyperactivity considered a disorder anyway?

--Todd