 Off-Topic / Fun / 2142
Re: A young start?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 22:49:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mike Stanley writes:
Yeah, I'll second that.  As someone who often got reports like "lots
of ability, easily masters material, but we have problems keeping him
on task" I consider that sort of report to be a compliment.

My third grade teacher used to call me "motor-mouth."  I took that as a
sort of compliment too because it was never gossip but always instead
a pure creative outlet.  I was always talking with my friend Viss about
some comic book or science fiction thing, or the underground tunnel system
that we were planning to install beneath the school.  It was tough to pay
attention to certain subjects like social studies or grammar when there
were more pressing matters.  :-)

--Todd