 Off-Topic / Fun / 2143
Re: A young start?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 22:51:12 GMT

Hmmm.  My 2nd grade teacher wondered on my final report card, "shouldn't he
be on medication?":-p And that was back before the wonder drug Ritalin
('68).

-John

Mike Stanley wrote:

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Terry Keller writes:
Hi all,
I was going through some old papers, and happened on my kindergarten
mid-year progress report card from 1-29-68.   Of special note was an
additional note-card stapled to the inside.  To quote Mrs Kepler:
"Terry could be a very good kindergartener. He has the ability but not
the interest.  His attention span is very short for everything except
block-building"
I howled at that.  :-)

Excellent, excellent!  Scan, scan!  :-)

Yeah, I'll second that.  As someone who often got reports like "lots
of ability, easily masters material, but we have problems keeping him
on task" I consider that sort of report to be a compliment.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)