 Off-Topic / Debate / 5125
Re: What is Scott saying now? Was: (Re: Wench as a word)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 18:22:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ed Jones writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Larry,

I think it all started when, in the context of defining a wench, I
called Hillary a Marxist wench, and Ed, obviously a Hillary fan, got
disjointed and started laying out all this other stuff.

First, I'm not a Hillary fan.  But given the choice between Hillary and Rudy,
I'm going for Hillary.  Because of the two evils, I'll take the one who is
playing money games over the one who plays police brutality/murder cover-up
games.

Which one's which again? I get confused so easily.

Police Brutality? Remember Waco. 'nuff said.
Murder Coverup? What ever did happen to Vince Foster, anyway? HRC was so busy
getting her hands on FBI files that we never did get a good explanantion.

And when you say money games, what do you mean by that, exactly? Are you
referring to campaign funding, or do you see imposition of national health
and destroying our ability to deliver health care as just a money game?

Thanks for the clarification.

++Lar