 Off-Topic / Debate / 5136
Re: What is Scott saying now? Was: (Re: Wench as a word)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:55:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ed Jones writes:

That said, how do the links provided connect to the current debate?

They're in this thread tree somewhere but I'll repeat them.

http://www.reason.com/0004/fe.rl.show.html  shows a general view of
agenda-ism... (nice coinage James)

http://www.reason.com/0004/fe.cf.secrets.html  shows what poltroons the
Clintonistas are.

http://www.reason.com/0004/co.th.selected.html shows the mastery of the Big
Lie.

++Lar

Larry, I read them.

While interesting reading, they suffer from everything that Scott has accused
me of:  name calling, lack of evidence, etc.

The Mastery of the Big Lie was interesting in that it is an idea developed by
Roger Ailes for the Reagan/Bush Administrations.  Forget the scandal, invent an
event.  Forget my crime record, invent Willy Horton.

The biggest lie by any recent president, IMO, was Bush:  I was head of the CIA
and knew nothing about Watergate.  Wonderfuly followed by:  I was Vice
President but knew nothing about Iran-Contra.

The point is, the only way to get to the whitehouse since Kennedy, is by
lieing, cheating and stealing.  Its now a seemingly irreversable perpetuation.

All politician's are crooks.  I pick mine by their crimes.