 Off-Topic / Debate / 5134
Re: What is Scott saying now? Was: (Re: Wench as a word)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:09:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ed Jones writes:

That said, how do the links provided connect to the current debate?

They're in this thread tree somewhere but I'll repeat them.

http://www.reason.com/0004/fe.rl.show.html  shows a general view of
agenda-ism... (nice coinage James)

http://www.reason.com/0004/fe.cf.secrets.html  shows what poltroons the
Clintonistas are.