 Off-Topic / Debate / 5111
Re: Wench as a word
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:44:15 GMT

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote:

Well, calling a person a Nazi because you disagree with him is not
debatable, Ed. That is a waste of time, IMHO. If you don't like
Gulliani, fine. Calling people names and providing disgusts about shirts
seem a funny road to go down, however. Coping out involves dubious
points, like most of what you put here. Talk to Larry if you feel
compelled enough about it.

I agree on this. It's just as strange as calling anyone you don't like
as "leftist"  or "marksist" or whatever...:-)

Selçuk