 Off-Topic / Debate / 5100
Re: Wench as a word
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:53:14 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Ed,

ed jones wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

  Proof would be
nice in this instance, not some rant by you. Give me some url's, etc.

http://www.friedly.com/jock/traficant011498.html

Well, according to this article, his campaign seems to have taken 300.00
from "TRAFICANT TOOK DONATION FROM WIFE OF INDICTED MOB FIGURE", or
Gorgano Landscaping Company. Whether or not this company is dealing with
the mob or not, it is still a legal contribution, unless I am reading
something wrong here. As for the the bribes he took when he was a
sheriff, he was acquitted in a criminal court case, but then the IRS
says he owes taxes on 100,000 for bribes. Something is fishy here.

Yes, your reading is fishy.  From the article:

"Although Traficant was acquitted in criminal court, he was less successful in
civil court.  His latest financial disclosure form indicates that he still owes
more than $100,000 to the Internal Revenue Service after the U.S. Tax Court
ruled that he owed back taxes for taking bribes."

He was acquitted in criminal court, but was found guilty in Civil Court.  The
Tax Court set the penalty, not the IRS.

Well, as I have said numerous times, ad nuaseum, ad infinitium, if he
broke the law, prosecute him. It seems to me your allegations still
don't hold water very well, Ed. If there is a crime, have it
investigated, or drop it.

When did you say that "ad nuaseum, ad infinitium", show me the posts?

And now that I have provided my proof of Trafficant's conviction and unpaid
taxes, where is your proof that Hilary Clinton is a "Marxist Wench"?  Show me
some URLs.

As to Guillani, Brooklyn is filing criminal charges against both Guillani and
the NYPD over a series of police brutality/murder coverups.

http://www.techserver.com/newsroom/ntn/info/020498/info13_26321_noframes.html

Oh yes, he is definitely a criminal in this example. What are you saying
here? He is extremely funny, if you see him on C-Span, he makes a lot of
good points about how bad it is in Washington, and this example here
about the v-chip is brilliant!

Not an example of his criminality, but of his character.  Brilliant - its
totally tasteless.  More of this kind of lockerroom humor can be found on his
website in his "1 minute speeches" given on the Senate floor (I don't have the
URL handy, but entering Trafficant in Yahoo will give you his website URL.)